WEC 46 - Wagnney Fabiano advises never to compete injured in MMA

« Older   Newer »
test_rko
view post Posted on 2/12/2009, 14:56

Former IFL champion, Wagnney Fabiano has attempted to pass along words of wisdom following his loss to Mackens Semerzier earlier this year, advising his fellow professionals to never compete injured no matter what the situation is with money.

Speaking to Tatame Magazine, Fabiano said:

The secret is to come well, without injuries and the right weight, because the rest I know that I’ll do well on the fight. The learning is never to fight when you’re hurt. The money don’t matter, never fight when you’re hurt. That’s something I’ve learned, and it was hard (laugh)

The Brazilian will get the chance to wipe away part of the disappointment on January 10th when he takes on Frank Gomez, a fighter he will not be taking lightly.

Everything is fine, the expectation is the best possible. I think that the hardest to me will be the weight, but the rest is fine. don’t know him very well, but, to be there, he must have his merits. It’s gonna be a tough fight, for sure

Fabiano will drop to the bantamweight division for the fight after his good friend and training partner, Jose Aldo was crowned feather weight champion just last month.

0 replies since 2/12/2009, 14:56   30 views