UFC 114 - Rashad Evans criticises Jackson’s condition, expects the unexpected

« Older   Newer »
test_rko
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 23:38

Former UFC light heavyweight champion, Rashad Evans has criticised the current condition of his bitter rival and UFC 114 opponent, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as well as saying he’s expecting the unexpected when the pair square off in Las Vegas.

Speaking via FightHype Evans said:

Rampage gotta get in shape just to get in shape. He's in rough shape right now. He's been sitting on the set for a while, in the trailer, waiting to do scenes and getting served food and everything else…I think Rampage is ready to throw a curveball. I think it's time for him to implement something else into his gameplan. He's had some time off, so I know he's going to want to come out and be impressive. I think he's going to do something differently and try to throw me off. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a little bit of the Rampage of old and he tries to go for one of his big slams

Evans will be looking to build on his UFC 108 main event win over dangerous Brazilian, Thiago Silva, a fight he impressively used his wrestling to nullify much of his opponents game. He was however caught by Silva in the late stages f the fight, something he will have to guard against when fighting the hard hitting Memphis native.

0 replies since 3/3/2010, 23:38   166 views